Sources from Tirumala Tirupathi stated that Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) board in its endeavor to ease darshan for citizens of different categories has fixed the darshan timing for two days in a month for the people in the category of senior citizens, physically challenged and parents with children of below 5 years of age. Meanwhile special Darshan has been earmarked for them for the month of January on the 22 and 23 in Tirumala, Tirupathi.
Furthermore in January 22, 2019 about 4,000 tokens have been set aside for senior citizens (above 65 years) and the physically challenged, 1,000 devotees will be provided entry at 10 am slot, 2,000 devotees at 2 pm slot and 1,000 devotees at 3 pm slot. Reportedly the tickets are available in the usual counter opposite the SV Museum. Apparently the tickets will be available from morning 7 AM for two slots and in the morning 10 AM and afternoon 3 PM they will have darshan through a special Queue reserved for them.
Moreover on January 23, 2019 special darshans has been arranged for parents with infants below 5 years through the Supadam entry. Further on this day, the parents can have darshan from morning 9 AM to afternoon 1:30 PM through the Supadham entry gate, but as per special request from the devotees, the parents of infants below 5 years can avail darshan on both the days 22 and 23 of January 2019.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli