New Delhi sources stated that data released by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) showed on Tuesday India's domestic air passenger traffic rose by 18.60% in 2018 on a year on year basis to 13.90 crore. Earlier in December, around 1.27 crore passengers flew by domestic airlines, 12.91% on a month on month basis. The DGCA report said "The passenger load factor in the month of December 2018 has increased compared to previous month primarily due to the ongoing tourist season”.
As per the data, budget carrier SpiecJet recorded the highest passenger load factor during the December at 92.7%, followed by IndiGo at 88.9%. Furthermore in terms of load factor, AirAsia came third with 88.8 per cent and GoAir was fourth with 88.5%. Reportedly the load factor of the national carrier Air India stood at 81.2% in December.
Moreover the overall cancellation rate of scheduled domestic airlines for the month of December 2018 was 0.66%. Hence during December, a total of 803 passenger related complaints were received by the scheduled domestic airlines. It said "The number of complaints per 10,000 passengers carried for the month of December 2018 has been around 0.63”.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP