New Delhi sources stated that data released by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) showed on Tuesday India's domestic air passenger traffic rose by 18.60% in 2018 on a year on year basis to 13.90 crore. Earlier in December, around 1.27 crore passengers flew by domestic airlines, 12.91% on a month on month basis. The DGCA report said "The passenger load factor in the month of December 2018 has increased compared to previous month primarily due to the ongoing tourist season”.
As per the data, budget carrier SpiecJet recorded the highest passenger load factor during the December at 92.7%, followed by IndiGo at 88.9%. Furthermore in terms of load factor, AirAsia came third with 88.8 per cent and GoAir was fourth with 88.5%. Reportedly the load factor of the national carrier Air India stood at 81.2% in December.
Moreover the overall cancellation rate of scheduled domestic airlines for the month of December 2018 was 0.66%. Hence during December, a total of 803 passenger related complaints were received by the scheduled domestic airlines. It said "The number of complaints per 10,000 passengers carried for the month of December 2018 has been around 0.63”.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million