Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that the DMK - Congress alliance is not strong. Of late there have been various discussions and confusions regarding the party alliances for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections which will be held in May. It was expected that BJP and AIADMK will form an alliance in Tamilnadu for the election, but the activities of ADMK members of late has not been giving encouraging signs for the alliance.
Earlier though Edappadi Palaisamy and O Paneerselvam were supporting BJP now them along with Sellur Raju, Vellamandi Natarajan, Thambidurai and Kumar are speaking against BJP. A few months back BJP's Pon Radhakrishnan had said TN is a training base for anti-social elements and ADMK had condemned it.
Recently Sellur Raju said like Jayalalitha ADMK now must not join with BJP, while Thambidurai had questioned the reservation for general category and Modi's 15 lakhs promise. Speaking on this Tamilisai said that no alliance has been fixed and even there is no unity between Congress and DMK and a simple example is their differences in the reservation for general and Stalin not announcing Rahul as PM in West Bengal. It is to be seen if the BJP - ADMK alliance will happen or not.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?