Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that the DMK - Congress alliance is not strong. Of late there have been various discussions and confusions regarding the party alliances for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections which will be held in May. It was expected that BJP and AIADMK will form an alliance in Tamilnadu for the election, but the activities of ADMK members of late has not been giving encouraging signs for the alliance.
Earlier though Edappadi Palaisamy and O Paneerselvam were supporting BJP now them along with Sellur Raju, Vellamandi Natarajan, Thambidurai and Kumar are speaking against BJP. A few months back BJP's Pon Radhakrishnan had said TN is a training base for anti-social elements and ADMK had condemned it.
Recently Sellur Raju said like Jayalalitha ADMK now must not join with BJP, while Thambidurai had questioned the reservation for general category and Modi's 15 lakhs promise. Speaking on this Tamilisai said that no alliance has been fixed and even there is no unity between Congress and DMK and a simple example is their differences in the reservation for general and Stalin not announcing Rahul as PM in West Bengal. It is to be seen if the BJP - ADMK alliance will happen or not.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP