Presently it looks like AP Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu has again took U-Turn and developed a soft corner on the party's former ally, Jana Sena Party. Meanwhile soon after the TDP broke off its ties with the BJP, the Telugu Desam Party refrained from making any criticism of Pawan Kalyan or Jana Sena despite a slew of attacks from the Jana Sena leaders and supporters.
Furthermore following this, Pawan Kalyan increased his pitch against AP Chief Minister and the TDP and even made statements during his public rallies that he would ensure that every leader is accountable to people. Reportedly Pawan also went a step ahead and warned the TDP leaders that if they are not accountable for their actions, they would meet a bad fate.
Moreover amidst the speculation, Chandrababu had made a statement inviting Jana Sena to partner with TDP, in response to Jagan's remarks that Pawan and Chandrababu are allies. Hence following this statement, the TDP chief has increased his pitch against BJP, TRS and YSR Congress, calling the other two parties as BJP's cohorts and Modi's messengers (KCR and Jagan). Apparently Chandrababu has kept Pawan out of this trio and is not targeting the Jana Sena anymore.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?