Presently it looks like AP Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu has again took U-Turn and developed a soft corner on the party's former ally, Jana Sena Party. Meanwhile soon after the TDP broke off its ties with the BJP, the Telugu Desam Party refrained from making any criticism of Pawan Kalyan or Jana Sena despite a slew of attacks from the Jana Sena leaders and supporters.
Furthermore following this, Pawan Kalyan increased his pitch against AP Chief Minister and the TDP and even made statements during his public rallies that he would ensure that every leader is accountable to people. Reportedly Pawan also went a step ahead and warned the TDP leaders that if they are not accountable for their actions, they would meet a bad fate.
Moreover amidst the speculation, Chandrababu had made a statement inviting Jana Sena to partner with TDP, in response to Jagan's remarks that Pawan and Chandrababu are allies. Hence following this statement, the TDP chief has increased his pitch against BJP, TRS and YSR Congress, calling the other two parties as BJP's cohorts and Modi's messengers (KCR and Jagan). Apparently Chandrababu has kept Pawan out of this trio and is not targeting the Jana Sena anymore.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram