Accordingly the Supreme Court has on Wednesday adjourned the hearing of the plea filed by actor Dileep to obtain a physical copy of the video visual recording of the sexual assault of the popular actor who was assaulted in February 2017. When citing a petition filed by Dileep’s lawyer, Mukul Rohatgi, the Supreme Court adjourned the hearing of the case, and specified that the case should be listed in four weeks.
Meanwhile both lawyers appearing in this case, Rohatgi for Dileep and Harin Rawal for Kerala government cited that they were indisposed to appear for the hearing on the day it had been listed, which was January 22. Furthermore Dileep’s lawyer had submitted a plea on Tuesday asking for an adjournment of one week in the hearing of his plea.
Moreover Kerala government cited concerns over the video recording being leaked, a fair trial being jeopardized, and the fact that Dileep is not actually legally entitled to the video recording, and the survivor’s own stated wishes and human rights in putting forth the argument that Dileep must not be given access to a physical copy of the video recording and his lawyers are yet to respond to this affidavit.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?