Accordingly the Supreme Court has on Wednesday adjourned the hearing of the plea filed by actor Dileep to obtain a physical copy of the video visual recording of the sexual assault of the popular actor who was assaulted in February 2017. When citing a petition filed by Dileep’s lawyer, Mukul Rohatgi, the Supreme Court adjourned the hearing of the case, and specified that the case should be listed in four weeks.
Meanwhile both lawyers appearing in this case, Rohatgi for Dileep and Harin Rawal for Kerala government cited that they were indisposed to appear for the hearing on the day it had been listed, which was January 22. Furthermore Dileep’s lawyer had submitted a plea on Tuesday asking for an adjournment of one week in the hearing of his plea.
Moreover Kerala government cited concerns over the video recording being leaked, a fair trial being jeopardized, and the fact that Dileep is not actually legally entitled to the video recording, and the survivor’s own stated wishes and human rights in putting forth the argument that Dileep must not be given access to a physical copy of the video recording and his lawyers are yet to respond to this affidavit.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram