Hyderabad sources reported that Republic TV-C Voter survey has predicted that the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Party (TRS) will sweep the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections 2019. Meanwhile in its survey it has mentioned that even if the elections were to be conducted now the Party would definitely win 16 out of the 17 seats and the MIM would get the remaining one.
Furthermore this has been reiterated by the TRS Chief and Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) that their party would win the 16 seats. Accordingly the survey predicts that the Congress party which won 19 seats in the recently held assembly elections in December 2018 may not stand a chance of winning even one seat in the Lok Sabha elections 2019. It is predicting the same fate for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and other regional parties as well.
Moreover the Poll percentage predicted would be as follows TRS 42.4 %, Congress 29 %, BJP 12.7 %, MIM 7.7 %, Others 8.2 %. Earlier it was predicted that the TRS would win 9 seats and the Congress would win 6 seats, but with the TRS scoring an astounding victory in the December elections, the ratings also changed drastically predicting that the TRS would clean sweep the Lok Sabha elections 2019 as well.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram