Hyderabad sources reported that Republic TV-C Voter survey has predicted that the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Party (TRS) will sweep the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections 2019. Meanwhile in its survey it has mentioned that even if the elections were to be conducted now the Party would definitely win 16 out of the 17 seats and the MIM would get the remaining one.
Furthermore this has been reiterated by the TRS Chief and Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) that their party would win the 16 seats. Accordingly the survey predicts that the Congress party which won 19 seats in the recently held assembly elections in December 2018 may not stand a chance of winning even one seat in the Lok Sabha elections 2019. It is predicting the same fate for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and other regional parties as well.
Moreover the Poll percentage predicted would be as follows TRS 42.4 %, Congress 29 %, BJP 12.7 %, MIM 7.7 %, Others 8.2 %. Earlier it was predicted that the TRS would win 9 seats and the Congress would win 6 seats, but with the TRS scoring an astounding victory in the December elections, the ratings also changed drastically predicting that the TRS would clean sweep the Lok Sabha elections 2019 as well.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?