According to sources Rubbishing the claims and rumors in media that she may be appointed as the Governor of Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry Governor Kiran Bedi has clarified that she is going to continue as the Union Territory's Governor and will remain on the administrative side of governance.
Furthermore stating that she is not contesting the Lok Sabha polls, she said that she is happy with what she is doing and has denied reports of her being in race for AP Governor's post. Meanwhile her response comes amid media reports emerging that BJP has been considering her name for a while as the new AP Governor as the Andhra Pradesh government has been opposing E.S.L Narasimhan's way of functioning.
As per report from the ruling TDP government, Narasimhan has been biased towards Telangana and has been a clandestine informant to the BJP. Moreover the TDP government also accused him of spreading false propaganda to benefit Telangana and create a loss to Andhra Pradesh at the Centre. Apparently Narasimhan is the only UPA appointed Governor who has not been changed by the NDA government as he had remained loyal to the current BJP regime.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP