Hyderabad sources reported that it came as a surprise for the public as rain poured in various parts of the city on Saturday. Meanwhile Quthbullapur recorded the highest rainfall in the city at 8.8mm, Amberpet had the lowest at 0.5mm. Several other areas such as Patancheru, Charminar, Asifnagar, Srinagar Colony, Kukatpally, Moulali, Uppal, Alwal, Ameerpet and Golkonda received rainfall between 0.5mm and 5.5 mm.
As per report from weather department, the sudden rainfall is due to the result of upper air circulation and a trough formation between east Vidarbha region in Maharashtra and North Karnataka. Furthermore this trough covers entire Telangana on the way causing light to moderate rainfall in several areas.
Moreover the traffic was hit in several places across the city for a long duration, especially the Begumpet-Paradise stretch witnessed a brief traffic jam. Hence the Indian Meteorological Department predicts the rainfall to continue over the next two days.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP