Hyderabad sources reported that it came as a surprise for the public as rain poured in various parts of the city on Saturday. Meanwhile Quthbullapur recorded the highest rainfall in the city at 8.8mm, Amberpet had the lowest at 0.5mm. Several other areas such as Patancheru, Charminar, Asifnagar, Srinagar Colony, Kukatpally, Moulali, Uppal, Alwal, Ameerpet and Golkonda received rainfall between 0.5mm and 5.5 mm.
As per report from weather department, the sudden rainfall is due to the result of upper air circulation and a trough formation between east Vidarbha region in Maharashtra and North Karnataka. Furthermore this trough covers entire Telangana on the way causing light to moderate rainfall in several areas.
Moreover the traffic was hit in several places across the city for a long duration, especially the Begumpet-Paradise stretch witnessed a brief traffic jam. Hence the Indian Meteorological Department predicts the rainfall to continue over the next two days.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?