Sources from Indore stated that BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya on Saturday said Priyanka Gandhi Vadra's appointment as a Congress general secretary reflected the lack of confidence in Rahul Gandhi's leadership within the party. Meanwhile when equating Priyanka Gandhi Vadra with actors Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan, the former Madhya Pradesh minister said the Congress wanted to field "chocolaty" faces in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls as it had a dearth of strong leaders.
Accordingly "A Congress leader demands that Kareena Kapoor should be fielded from the Bhopal Lok Sabha seat. Furthermore sometimes, others talk about fielding Salman Khan from Indore. Likewise, Priyanka was also brought into active politics. Vijayvargiya told reporters "The Congress does not have strong leaders to field in the Lok Sabha election. That is why it wants to fight the polls through these chocolaty faces".
Moreover the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader was responding to a question on the demand by a section in the Congress to field Kareena and Salman from Bhopal and Indore respectively in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls. He said "Priyanka would not have been brought into active politics if there was confidence within the Congress in (party chief) Rahul's leadership".
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million