Sources from Rome stated that At least seven people have died in a helicopter and a small plane collision above a glacier in the Italian Alps. Meanwhile the officials said on Saturday that the crash occurred on Friday over the Rutor glacier near La Thuile, in the Aosta Valley, close to northern Italy's border with France and Switzerland. Five people were confirmed dead and two injured the same day.
As per report the helicopter was carrying six people the pilot, an alpine guide and four passengers who were heli-skiing. Accordingly it was reported that three people were aboard the light aircraft, all of them were pilots training in mountain flying.
Moreover the bodies of two people who were missing were found after the search resumed on Saturday morning, an officer with the Alpine rescue branch of the Financial Police in Courmayeur, in the Aosta Valley. Apparently all those on board the two aircraft were now accounted for, according to authorities. Hence the two injured remained in the hospital, the officer said. Italy's mountain emergency service tweeted that they were of French and Swiss nationality.
Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year According to sources in the last 24 hours, 27 districts, 142 taluks and 549 hoblis received excess rainfall, as per data compiled by the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC). Meanwhile at least two deaths were reported due to the excess rainfall in Koppal district.
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"