According to sources the ruling & opposition parties are declaring the candidate's names one after one, Jana Sena Party has announced only one candidate till date. Meanwhile in fact, Pawan Kalyan declared Pithani Balakrishna as Jana Sena's first candidate for Mumadivaram (East Godavari) assembly segment a few months ago.
As per report the latest speculation in political circles is that Jana Sena is planning to declare its second candidate. Furthermore to woo the Dalit section, Jana Sena party may announce Pamula Rajeshwari as their candidate for P Gannavaram constituency. Reportedly if it turns out to be true, she is going to become the first female candidate for Jana Sena.
Moreover the Jana Sena seniors seem to have sent signals to Rajeshwari about her ticket and she also has begun her election campaigning in the constituency. Apparently Rajeshwari has emerged victorious in her assembly segment for two times, in 2004 and 2009, as Congress party candidate and has got a strong hold in her region. Hence given that P Gannavaram has a large number of BC, Dalit and Kapu voters, she is certainly the most potential candidate for Jana Sena.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!