Accordingly over the past two days, ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Madurai, netizens from Tamilnadu began trend #GoBackModi which topped the global trends on Twitter for over 48 hours. Meanwhile this unity and togetherness of Tamils on social media has stunned people all over India and so, what is it about the Tamils that actually struck a chord with the rest of the Indians, especially those from the South?
Furthermore soon after this trend, people from Kerala on social media started the hashtag trend #PoMoneModi (Go Back Modi), as his next pit stop was Kerala. Hence picking up the trend, Kerala too has shown that the PM is not welcome in their state. Meanwhile the Tamils stated that they did not get the Centre' help for Cyclone, farmers' issues and destabilizing their state government, Keralites mentioned their reasons as the recent Kerala floods, Sabarimala disturbance, etc.
Moreover the two Telugu States, post a bitter bifurcation has, lost the affection and love for each other. Apparently even politicians played to the gallery and raked up unnecessary sentiments for votes, while the BJP is using its might to make its entry into every Southern state, its strategy to create inroads and bitterness has worked well with both Telugu states.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP