Accordingly over the past two days, ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Madurai, netizens from Tamilnadu began trend #GoBackModi which topped the global trends on Twitter for over 48 hours. Meanwhile this unity and togetherness of Tamils on social media has stunned people all over India and so, what is it about the Tamils that actually struck a chord with the rest of the Indians, especially those from the South?
Furthermore soon after this trend, people from Kerala on social media started the hashtag trend #PoMoneModi (Go Back Modi), as his next pit stop was Kerala. Hence picking up the trend, Kerala too has shown that the PM is not welcome in their state. Meanwhile the Tamils stated that they did not get the Centre' help for Cyclone, farmers' issues and destabilizing their state government, Keralites mentioned their reasons as the recent Kerala floods, Sabarimala disturbance, etc.
Moreover the two Telugu States, post a bitter bifurcation has, lost the affection and love for each other. Apparently even politicians played to the gallery and raked up unnecessary sentiments for votes, while the BJP is using its might to make its entry into every Southern state, its strategy to create inroads and bitterness has worked well with both Telugu states.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million