A pathetic incident of a school girl's death right before the eyes of her father in Chennai has shocked and left people in tears. Aliya a 13 year old girl from Anakhaputur,'s Gurusamy nagar area was studying eighth standard in a popular school located in Teynampet. As always she had been to traveling to school by bike with her father Amjad.
While Amjad and Aliya were on the bike on road, Amjad attempted to overtake a minibus that was speeding and during his risky attempt, he slipped totally unable to hold on to the bike, and he fell right before his minibus that was racing ahead.
Though Amjad(49) sustained minor injuries and escaped death, his daughter could not, as the minibus ran over the child, and right before his eyes,the kid suffered a painful death, following which cops have registered a complaint and are searching the mini bus driver who ran away.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?