According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy on Monday flagged off the first six car metro on the Green Line of the Namma Metro running between Nagasandra in the north and Yelachenahalli in the south of a Bengaluru. Meanwhile on the same day, two more six car trains were added to the Purple Line which connects Mysore Road and Byapanahalli.
Furthermore before Monday, three existing six-car trains were running on the Purple Line. Until June 2018, all the metros running in Bengaluru were of three coaches leading to extreme cramping in peak hours. Reportedly the six car trains have a capacity of 2,000 passengers and are currently deployed in peak office hours to prevent cramping and the capacity of three car trains is 975 passengers at a given time.
Moreover BMRCL officials said that the new six car trains, when compared to the existing trains, are energy efficient by 15% and can automatically regulate temperature by sensing the ambient temperature. Accordingly by September, all 50 trains of Namma Metro will be converted to a six car train.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP