Sources from New Delhi stated that with less than two months to go for the Class 10 and Class 12 exams, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had interacted with 2,000 students, parents and teachers in the capital yesterday. Meanwhile this is the second edition of "Pariksha Par Charcha 2.0" where PM Modi had discussed ways to handle the exam stress.
Furthermore the interactive session with the PM was held at Talkatora Stadium in Delhi yesterday morning. Reportedly for the first time, students from across the country had got a chance to participate in the event. Apparently according to a statement of the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development the participants also include college students from 24 states and Union Territories, where 675 students from across the country have reached Delhi for the event.
Moreover there will be also a cultural program where the winners of the Kala Utsav contest participated. Accordingly a short film by the Education Ministry was also screened, highlighting the steps taken since last year's ''Pariksha Par Charcha'' to reduce examination related stress. The ministry said "The arrangements are being made for live telecast of the program on January 29 in all government and CBSE schools, higher education institutions and colleges of the country and abroad".
Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year According to sources in the last 24 hours, 27 districts, 142 taluks and 549 hoblis received excess rainfall, as per data compiled by the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC). Meanwhile at least two deaths were reported due to the excess rainfall in Koppal district.
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"