Ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Congress party has made a stunning new announcement. Congress President Rahul Gandhi has announced that every person below the poverty line will be given a minimum equal wage. The preparations for Lok Sabha elections are in full swing, and especially Congress has got a refreshing start after the induction of Priyanka Gandhi into politics.
In such a scenario, the Congress party has announced this minimal equal wage for the poor, and this has been said to be a never before given promise by any political party. Minimal wage is generally called as Universal basic income, and as per this, in India, irrespective of the jobs the persons have or don't have, they will be given this basic income, and with this payment, there won't be anyone in the country without earning.
Now Congress has announced this to make sure there's no poor in the nation and Rahul has said that this plan is to remove poverty and hunger from the nation, and the party will implement this if elected in 2019 elections.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra