Ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Congress party has made a stunning new announcement. Congress President Rahul Gandhi has announced that every person below the poverty line will be given a minimum equal wage. The preparations for Lok Sabha elections are in full swing, and especially Congress has got a refreshing start after the induction of Priyanka Gandhi into politics.
In such a scenario, the Congress party has announced this minimal equal wage for the poor, and this has been said to be a never before given promise by any political party. Minimal wage is generally called as Universal basic income, and as per this, in India, irrespective of the jobs the persons have or don't have, they will be given this basic income, and with this payment, there won't be anyone in the country without earning.
Now Congress has announced this to make sure there's no poor in the nation and Rahul has said that this plan is to remove poverty and hunger from the nation, and the party will implement this if elected in 2019 elections.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!