According to sources Pawan Kalyan, who had claimed to do new age politics and promised to bring change in politics with reforms, seems to be changing his voice slowly as he is following the practices of traditional and conventional political parties. Furthermore in a statement that may not go well with many who wish to see the change in politics, Pawan stated that he can't stop joining of "corrupt people" into his party.
Reportedly he further said that he has "no option" but to welcome even "corrupt" into the party despite knowing that they are "corrupt". He said he can't assure that people around him in the party are "clean" and "in-corrupt". Meanwhile in addition to the startling statement, Pawan claimed that "Lotus" will only grow in "dirt" indicating that he and his party would also shine despite having "corrupt" people.
Moreover majority of netizens seems to be disappointed with Pawan's statement as many commented that Pawan is also becoming like other politicians. Hence most of the Twitterati found fault with Pawan's comment and alleged him of being "power hungry".
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram