Presently rumors are rife in political circuits that negotiations are going on between Pawan Kalyan and Chandrababu Naidu over possible pre-poll alliance. As per report a top businessman who is close to both Pawan and Naidu is mediating the talks between the duo. Reportedly Pawan is so reluctant to forge a pre-poll alliance with TDP as he wants to go alone with Communist parties.
offer from Chandrababu Naidu is said to be lucrative that forced Pawan to think
twice. Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan's Janasena is expecting 40 MLA seats and 5 MP
seats, it is learnt that TDP is agreeing to give 30 MLA seats and 5 MP seats. Meanwhile
Pawan might be publicly denying his alliance talks with TDP, but he is said to
be mulling over the TDP's offer of 30 Assembly seats and 5 Lok Sabha seats.
Moreover sources reveal that YS Jagan had turned
down similar offer to Pawan. Further when Kanna Babu from YCP had mediated
similar talks, it is learnt that Jagan had agreed for 20 MLA seats and 2 MP
seats. Accordingly Pawan was said to be upset with that offer and decided to
contest in all seats with the help of communists.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli