According to sources Telangana Rashtra Samithi has once again proved that it has a grip over the state by making a clean sweep in the concluded Panchayat elections. Meanwhile the TRS won in 60 per cent villages, with Congress sealing 20% and others (TDP, BJP, Left parties and independents) sharing the rest 10% among themselves. Furthermore with this win, TRS is upbeat that it has silenced its critics that it doesn't enjoy a strong base in rural Telangana.
As per report from
official data, the total polling percentage in the third phase stood at 88.3%
while Yadadri-Bhongir and Khammam district registered the highest polling
percentage at 94.99% and 94% respectively and the Jagitial recording lowest at
Moreover election was held in 12,682 panchayats of the total 12,751 panchayats as some of them are facing a legal battle. Reportedly the TRS won in over 7,600 panchayats overall and hence the TRS government believes that its welfare schemes such as Rythu Bandhu, Asara, Rythu Bhima have worked well in creating a positive image for the party among voters.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!