According to sources Telangana Rashtra Samithi has once again proved that it has a grip over the state by making a clean sweep in the concluded Panchayat elections. Meanwhile the TRS won in 60 per cent villages, with Congress sealing 20% and others (TDP, BJP, Left parties and independents) sharing the rest 10% among themselves. Furthermore with this win, TRS is upbeat that it has silenced its critics that it doesn't enjoy a strong base in rural Telangana.
As per report from
official data, the total polling percentage in the third phase stood at 88.3%
while Yadadri-Bhongir and Khammam district registered the highest polling
percentage at 94.99% and 94% respectively and the Jagitial recording lowest at
Moreover election was held in 12,682 panchayats of the total 12,751 panchayats as some of them are facing a legal battle. Reportedly the TRS won in over 7,600 panchayats overall and hence the TRS government believes that its welfare schemes such as Rythu Bandhu, Asara, Rythu Bhima have worked well in creating a positive image for the party among voters.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra