Finance Minister Goyal said single window clearance for film making to be made available to Indian filmmakers, anit-camcording provision to be introduced to Cinematography Act to combat film privacy. He notes “Tax collections have increased significantly from Rs 6.38 lakh crore in FY14 to almost Rs 12 lakh crore in FY19 with nearly 80% growth in the number of taxpayers”.
He added “Simplification of direct tax system will benefit taxpayers; direct tax reduced and tax interface made simpler and faceless to make life easier; resulting in increase in tax collections and return filings and there will be no interaction between the tax authority and the taxpayer”. Furthermore all income tax returns to be processed within 24 hours and refunds to be issued simultaneously.
Moreover he added “Our govt wants GST burden on home-buyers to reduce and so we have requested the GST Council to set up a group of ministers who will now work out how to reduce the burden on home-buyers”.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram