Finance Minister Goyal said single window clearance for film making to be made available to Indian filmmakers, anit-camcording provision to be introduced to Cinematography Act to combat film privacy. He notes “Tax collections have increased significantly from Rs 6.38 lakh crore in FY14 to almost Rs 12 lakh crore in FY19 with nearly 80% growth in the number of taxpayers”.
He added “Simplification of direct tax system will benefit taxpayers; direct tax reduced and tax interface made simpler and faceless to make life easier; resulting in increase in tax collections and return filings and there will be no interaction between the tax authority and the taxpayer”. Furthermore all income tax returns to be processed within 24 hours and refunds to be issued simultaneously.
Moreover he added “Our govt wants GST burden on home-buyers to reduce and so we have requested the GST Council to set up a group of ministers who will now work out how to reduce the burden on home-buyers”.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?