Yesterday union budget was presented and at the same time former finance minister P.Chidambaram posted Sensational tweets saying that demonetization must be brought in again to develop the nation. P.Chidambaram's sarcastic tweets came after union government revised the GDP from 6.7 to 7.2 during 2017-18 and Chidambaram revealed that during the same period, unemployment increased.
Citing that NITI Ayog chairman asked that with unemployment at a 45 year high it is impossible for a 7 percent GDP growth Chidambaram said that it was during demonetization times that Modi achieved a best GDP of 8.2 adding that the PM must implement demonetization again, and this time he must do it for 100 rupee notes.
Reportedly Chidambaram had tweeted that the government revised the GDP growth upward, but unemployment during the period was also revised upwards. Moreover he also sarcastically quoted that the demonetization year was the best under Modi, with 8.2 GDP and the country can undergo another round of demonetization, and this time Modi can demonetize 100 Rs notes.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu