Yesterday union budget was presented and at the same time former finance minister P.Chidambaram posted Sensational tweets saying that demonetization must be brought in again to develop the nation. P.Chidambaram's sarcastic tweets came after union government revised the GDP from 6.7 to 7.2 during 2017-18 and Chidambaram revealed that during the same period, unemployment increased.
Citing that NITI Ayog chairman asked that with unemployment at a 45 year high it is impossible for a 7 percent GDP growth Chidambaram said that it was during demonetization times that Modi achieved a best GDP of 8.2 adding that the PM must implement demonetization again, and this time he must do it for 100 rupee notes.
Reportedly Chidambaram had tweeted that the government revised the GDP growth upward, but unemployment during the period was also revised upwards. Moreover he also sarcastically quoted that the demonetization year was the best under Modi, with 8.2 GDP and the country can undergo another round of demonetization, and this time Modi can demonetize 100 Rs notes.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP