According to sources the 55 year old Jayaram was murdered on last day of January at around 11:20 PM. His body was found in the back seat of his car, which was left parked on the highway side at Ithavaram village. Meanwhile with several head injuries and no damage to the car, the murder raised several suspicions and four police teams have been working on this case and financial aspects seem to be the motive behind the murder. Police questioned relatives and family of Jayaram and also the staff of Coastal bank.
Reportedly Jayaram and his niece Sikha Choudhary aka Madhuri seem to have conflicts in financial issues. Accordingly the investigation team has been questioning her, though they say they have not taken anyone into custody for now and also Sikha Choudhary's car driver also is being interrogated. Further there are records that Jayaram visited Sikha Choudhary at her residence on 29th January.
Presently Police are suspecting the usage of poison through hired killers in this case. Jayaram's car driver Satish confirms that the alcohol bottles found in the car were not his boss'. Moreover Jayaram's body was found in the back seat with his nose and ear bleed. Meanwhile the police are mainly suspecting the financial matters to be the reason behind Jayaram's murder, they are also looking into possibilities like internal family conflicts and illicit affairs too.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli