According to sources the 55 year old Jayaram was murdered on last day of January at around 11:20 PM. His body was found in the back seat of his car, which was left parked on the highway side at Ithavaram village. Meanwhile with several head injuries and no damage to the car, the murder raised several suspicions and four police teams have been working on this case and financial aspects seem to be the motive behind the murder. Police questioned relatives and family of Jayaram and also the staff of Coastal bank.
Reportedly Jayaram and his niece Sikha Choudhary aka Madhuri seem to have conflicts in financial issues. Accordingly the investigation team has been questioning her, though they say they have not taken anyone into custody for now and also Sikha Choudhary's car driver also is being interrogated. Further there are records that Jayaram visited Sikha Choudhary at her residence on 29th January.
Presently Police are suspecting the usage of poison through hired killers in this case. Jayaram's car driver Satish confirms that the alcohol bottles found in the car were not his boss'. Moreover Jayaram's body was found in the back seat with his nose and ear bleed. Meanwhile the police are mainly suspecting the financial matters to be the reason behind Jayaram's murder, they are also looking into possibilities like internal family conflicts and illicit affairs too.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu