New Delhi sources stated that mega push for education and healthcare are among dozens of development projects that Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated to the residents of Jammu and Kashmir yesterday. Meanwhile during his day long visit to the state, Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation stones for two All India Institutes of Medical Sciences or AIIMS, the country's premier research cum healthcare institution one each in Jammu and Srinagar.
Reportedly PM Modi visited Jammu, Srinagar and Leh yesterday. Accordingly his first stop was Leh, where he interacted with locals and dedicated key education and power projects to residents of the region and then went to Jammu, where he launched several educational and infrastructure projects. Furthermore PM Modi highlighted how the Congress had promised to waive Rs. 6 lakh crore of farm loans in 2008-09, but only waived Rs. 52,000 crore. Meanwhile he added that his government has taken concrete measures and not short term ones by opening Jan Dhan accounts, for direct benefit transfers.
Moreover apart from laying the foundation for two AIIMS institutes in Jammu and Srinagar, PM Modi also inaugurated the University of Ladakh. Apparently the two AIIMS institutes will be built in Vijaypur (Jammu) and Awantipora (Srinagar). Setting up of the two new AIIMS would transform health care facilities, as well as health education and training in state.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram