New Delhi sources stated that mega push for education and healthcare are among dozens of development projects that Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated to the residents of Jammu and Kashmir yesterday. Meanwhile during his day long visit to the state, Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation stones for two All India Institutes of Medical Sciences or AIIMS, the country's premier research cum healthcare institution one each in Jammu and Srinagar.
Reportedly PM Modi visited Jammu, Srinagar and Leh yesterday. Accordingly his first stop was Leh, where he interacted with locals and dedicated key education and power projects to residents of the region and then went to Jammu, where he launched several educational and infrastructure projects. Furthermore PM Modi highlighted how the Congress had promised to waive Rs. 6 lakh crore of farm loans in 2008-09, but only waived Rs. 52,000 crore. Meanwhile he added that his government has taken concrete measures and not short term ones by opening Jan Dhan accounts, for direct benefit transfers.
Moreover apart from laying the foundation for two AIIMS institutes in Jammu and Srinagar, PM Modi also inaugurated the University of Ladakh. Apparently the two AIIMS institutes will be built in Vijaypur (Jammu) and Awantipora (Srinagar). Setting up of the two new AIIMS would transform health care facilities, as well as health education and training in state.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?