Leaders of NATS, TANA, ATA, NATA, TATA, and TLCA went and met congressman Thomas Suozzi and presented a memorandum and requested to help in releasing the student victims of Farmington University that were arrested in the last few days.
Congressman reacted very positively and assured to help in this situation.
He spoke to Indian Consulate immediately and also attorneys Prashanthi Reddy and Srinivas Jonnalagadda.
All the associations are closely working with the students, consulate and attorneys to help them get released as soon as possible.
And Shekar Nelanuthala, Long Island Democratic Party Leader
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram