Mumbai sources reported that Lending major State Bank of India (SBI) has rebutted reports that data of its customers got leaked. The bank said in a statement "In the incident that has been highlighted, the investigation has revealed that SBI's servers remained fully protected and there was no breach at this end”.
Reports stated from the bank, the incident under question relates to a service in which account data is quickly made available to a customer through an outgoing SMS service "after taking care to mask account details so that customer data is protected". The bank said "The masking in any case ensures that there is basic protection for the customer data. The process uses the services of telecom providers and aggregates who have experience in the field”.
Furthermore "Strict protocols are set up for them. Investigation has revealed that there was a misconfiguration or lacuna in their process that arose on January 27 and was subsequently rectified, as has been mentioned in the media reports." Moreover the bank said it is doing everything possible to ensure that no such weaknesses remain in the process used by the service providers that SBI uses for its various services.
Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year According to sources in the last 24 hours, 27 districts, 142 taluks and 549 hoblis received excess rainfall, as per data compiled by the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC). Meanwhile at least two deaths were reported due to the excess rainfall in Koppal district.
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"