Hyderabad sources made a statement that AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi on Sunday launched the LEARN Project, a unique initiative for young men and women in Hyderabad to participate in parliamentary democracy and set the agenda for the 2019 elections. Meanwhile as 50 % of India's population is below the age of 25 and 65 % of the population is below the age of 35, the Hyderabad MP is a strong advocate for increased participation of youth in parliamentary politics.
As per report LEARN Project is the next step in platforming young people and ensuring that their voice is heard, said a leader of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM). Furthermore the party said in a statement the project will include special activities for youth through which they can engage directly with Asaduddin Owaisi.
The MP tweeted earlier "Our youth need to know how to use constitutional tools in order to strengthen Indian democracy and MPs need to know what young people expect from them. LEARN Project is my effort to platform your aspirations and visions". Apparently these activities will include Youth Baithaks, Youth Parliaments, Town hall events and Heritage Walks.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu