Hyderabad sources made a statement that AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi on Sunday launched the LEARN Project, a unique initiative for young men and women in Hyderabad to participate in parliamentary democracy and set the agenda for the 2019 elections. Meanwhile as 50 % of India's population is below the age of 25 and 65 % of the population is below the age of 35, the Hyderabad MP is a strong advocate for increased participation of youth in parliamentary politics.
As per report LEARN Project is the next step in platforming young people and ensuring that their voice is heard, said a leader of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM). Furthermore the party said in a statement the project will include special activities for youth through which they can engage directly with Asaduddin Owaisi.
The MP tweeted earlier "Our youth need to know how to use constitutional tools in order to strengthen Indian democracy and MPs need to know what young people expect from them. LEARN Project is my effort to platform your aspirations and visions". Apparently these activities will include Youth Baithaks, Youth Parliaments, Town hall events and Heritage Walks.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct