West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched a Satyagraha in the state to save the constitution. This happened after 40 CBI officials entered the residence of Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar in connection to a bribery case, but much to their surprise, the Kolkata arrested them and placed them in police station, citing that they did not hold the warrant to arrest Rajeev Kumar.
Earlier the West Bengal govt had refused permission to conduct road shows for BJP and since then the situation has not been good between central govt and West Bengal. Mamata said that the central government must be end rule soon and that the state is ready to face whatever action they take, adding that even if President's rule is implemented, nothing can stop them.
Mamata went on to ask the central govt to read the past history of West Bengal asking them to understand the bravery of the state saying that to save the nation and the constitution, this protest must go on.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal