West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched a Satyagraha in the state to save the constitution. This happened after 40 CBI officials entered the residence of Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar in connection to a bribery case, but much to their surprise, the Kolkata arrested them and placed them in police station, citing that they did not hold the warrant to arrest Rajeev Kumar.
Earlier the West Bengal govt had refused permission to conduct road shows for BJP and since then the situation has not been good between central govt and West Bengal. Mamata said that the central government must be end rule soon and that the state is ready to face whatever action they take, adding that even if President's rule is implemented, nothing can stop them.
Mamata went on to ask the central govt to read the past history of West Bengal asking them to understand the bravery of the state saying that to save the nation and the constitution, this protest must go on.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights