According to sources Congress Leader Vijashanti Questioning his intent and credibility of Federal Front, she said "Where is KCR's spirit of supporting regional parties now? Where is his idea of Federal Front now? Why isn't he reaching out to Mamatha Banerjee at a time when she is facing trouble caused by the BJP government in her state?" and she asked, speaking to reporters yesterday.
Meanwhile not stopping at that, Vijayashanti said that this silence and unresponsive attitude of KCR is a clear testimony to TRS' support for the Bharatiya Janata Party. She said "If he was so concerned about other regional allies to make Federal Front a reality, he would have responded today. He is quiet because he supports the BJP. Wasn't he the one who went running to Kolkata seeking TMC's help for Federal Front? Now, where is this spirit of cooperative federalism where he wants regional parties to play a crucial role?," demanding an explanation from the TRS High Command.
Moreover Vijayashanti alleged that TRS won due to tampering of EVMs and everyone in this state is aware of that. "There is no doubt over this, whatsoever. Apparently everyone denies this in public, but in their heart, they know it is true. Presently the Chief Minister has time to perform Yagnas at his farm house and spend days in his farm house, but he has no time to respond on issues which are threatening the stability of state governments.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal