According to sources Congress Leader Vijashanti Questioning his intent and credibility of Federal Front, she said "Where is KCR's spirit of supporting regional parties now? Where is his idea of Federal Front now? Why isn't he reaching out to Mamatha Banerjee at a time when she is facing trouble caused by the BJP government in her state?" and she asked, speaking to reporters yesterday.
Meanwhile not stopping at that, Vijayashanti said that this silence and unresponsive attitude of KCR is a clear testimony to TRS' support for the Bharatiya Janata Party. She said "If he was so concerned about other regional allies to make Federal Front a reality, he would have responded today. He is quiet because he supports the BJP. Wasn't he the one who went running to Kolkata seeking TMC's help for Federal Front? Now, where is this spirit of cooperative federalism where he wants regional parties to play a crucial role?," demanding an explanation from the TRS High Command.
Moreover Vijayashanti alleged that TRS won due to tampering of EVMs and everyone in this state is aware of that. "There is no doubt over this, whatsoever. Apparently everyone denies this in public, but in their heart, they know it is true. Presently the Chief Minister has time to perform Yagnas at his farm house and spend days in his farm house, but he has no time to respond on issues which are threatening the stability of state governments.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP