According to sources Vangaveeti Radha, who had quit YSRCP and made strong comments against YS Jagan, had planned to join TDP. Meanwhile even several media reports and many TDP leaders had confirmed Radha's joining in TDP and the word had spread like a wildfire among Vangaveeti fans.
Furthermore as the popular perception is that TDP could be behind the brutal murder of Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga (Radha's father), Radha's entry into TDP had been opposed by a section of hard-core fans of Ranga. Recently many had trolled and opposed Radha's decision to join hands with Chandrababu. Reportedly many Ranga fans wanted Radha to join Pawan Kalyan's Janasena as majority from Kapu community own Janasena as their party and Radha is caught in dilemma on whether to join TDP or Janasena.
Moreover as Ranga's fan groups are in no mood to accept Radha's entry into TDP, Radha is now said to have changed his mind. Apparently with no chance for him to go back to YSRCP as he lost the option after severely attacking Jagan, Radha is now contemplating on his future course of action, but Janasena is keen to invite and accept Radha, but Radha is worried whether he could take on YCP's Vijayawada Central candidate Malladi Vishnu with Janasena backing.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies