According to sources Vangaveeti Radha, who had quit YSRCP and made strong comments against YS Jagan, had planned to join TDP. Meanwhile even several media reports and many TDP leaders had confirmed Radha's joining in TDP and the word had spread like a wildfire among Vangaveeti fans.
Furthermore as the popular perception is that TDP could be behind the brutal murder of Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga (Radha's father), Radha's entry into TDP had been opposed by a section of hard-core fans of Ranga. Recently many had trolled and opposed Radha's decision to join hands with Chandrababu. Reportedly many Ranga fans wanted Radha to join Pawan Kalyan's Janasena as majority from Kapu community own Janasena as their party and Radha is caught in dilemma on whether to join TDP or Janasena.
Moreover as Ranga's fan groups are in no mood to accept Radha's entry into TDP, Radha is now said to have changed his mind. Apparently with no chance for him to go back to YSRCP as he lost the option after severely attacking Jagan, Radha is now contemplating on his future course of action, but Janasena is keen to invite and accept Radha, but Radha is worried whether he could take on YCP's Vijayawada Central candidate Malladi Vishnu with Janasena backing.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights