Chennai sources stated that BJP state president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan mocked DMK president M. K. Stalin wondering if he “woke up suddenly” to say that Prime Minister Narendra Modi took five years to release the ‘trailer.’
Dr. Tamilisai sarcastically remarked “Stalin says it took five years to bring this trailer. Mr. Stalin, this is the trailer for the fifth film. Already we celebrated silver jubilee for four films. When did you wake up from slumber? This (interim budget) is a trailer for the next films that we are going to make for five years to come”. Meanwhile on Feb. 1, Mr. Modi described the interim budget presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal as a “trailer of what will take India towards prosperity.”
Moreover continuing in the same vein, the BJP leader remarked several persons had claimed that “Mr. Stalin was elevated to the top post in the party by his father because he visited village after village.” She added “Now he calls the budget comedy,” she said and added that during the DMK rule the theatres were monopolized by one family. “But this is a film that runs without any theaters”.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP