Police have cracked a murder case of a young woman as her hands and legs were found in Pallikaranai dumpyard. There were no clues for the cops except a tattoo on the hand, and with the tattoo it was identified that the lady who was dead was Sandhya, and her husband Balakrishnan was the murderer.
Reportedly Balakrishnan is a director who made a flop movie named Kadhal Ilavasam in 2016 and as the movie flopped he is working as assistant director. As the couple has divorced, Sandhya is in a relationship with another person and this had angered Balakrishnan who hacked her to death and cut her body into multiple parts and buried in different places.
With the information given by Balakrishnan, cops are searching Sandhya's other parts in Kasi theater area and Jafferkhanpet. This gruesome murder has shocked everyone in Chennai. The police are now making a formal enquiry regarding this.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP