As per report Global technology and services provider Bosch Group on Wednesday inaugurated the Robert Bosch Center for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBC-DSAI) at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M) with a planned investment of 2.5 million Euros (over Rs 20 crore) over five years.
Meanwhile the mission is to create societal impact through multi-disciplinary interactions with the government, academic, research and industrial collaborators on core challenges in Data Science (DS) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Michael Bolle, Member of Bosch's Board of Management said "Artificial Intelligence is a core technology for all areas of connected life from connected mobility to buildings, factories and cities. The expertise of our Indian engineers contributes to expanding the AI skills set of Bosch”.
Accordingly India is one of four locations of Bosch Centre for AI and the company is investing some 300 million euros until 2021 for such centres across the world. "Bosch has funded two important technology areas with Cyber Physical Systems and Data Sciences & AI at IISc (Indian Institute of Science) and IIT-M. Dr Vijendran Venkoparao, Head of technology strategy and university relations at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions said "By working together and conducting aligned R&D activities, they could accelerate major breakthroughs which will have wider societal impact”.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies