As per report Global technology and services provider Bosch Group on Wednesday inaugurated the Robert Bosch Center for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBC-DSAI) at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M) with a planned investment of 2.5 million Euros (over Rs 20 crore) over five years.
Meanwhile the mission is to create societal impact through multi-disciplinary interactions with the government, academic, research and industrial collaborators on core challenges in Data Science (DS) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Michael Bolle, Member of Bosch's Board of Management said "Artificial Intelligence is a core technology for all areas of connected life from connected mobility to buildings, factories and cities. The expertise of our Indian engineers contributes to expanding the AI skills set of Bosch”.
Accordingly India is one of four locations of Bosch Centre for AI and the company is investing some 300 million euros until 2021 for such centres across the world. "Bosch has funded two important technology areas with Cyber Physical Systems and Data Sciences & AI at IISc (Indian Institute of Science) and IIT-M. Dr Vijendran Venkoparao, Head of technology strategy and university relations at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions said "By working together and conducting aligned R&D activities, they could accelerate major breakthroughs which will have wider societal impact”.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights