According to sources Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said on Tuesday before Donald Trump became US President, he had admired Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his governance. Mr. Adityanath said while addressing a rally in Bengal "When Donald Trump was contesting the election in 2016, he had said that the way the Indian government was working under Prime Minister Narendra Modi's leadership, in the same way, the US government will work”.
Meanwhile at numerous occasions, the US President has acknowledged his friendship with PM Modi. The US President had when PM Modi visited him in 2017 "He is thrilled to salute you PM Modi and all that you have accomplished”. Furthermore in renowned journalist Bob Woodward's book "Fear: Trump in the White House", Mr. Trump was quoted as saying that "Prime Minister Modi of India is a friend of him and he likes him very much."
Previously during Diwali celebrations at the White House in November last year, Mr. Trump had said that the United States has deep ties with India and he was grateful for his friendship with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Finally attacking Ms Banerjee, he said, "You have seen Mamata (Banerjee) saving a corrupt officer in Saradha chit fund scam. There cannot be a more shameful and condemnable act (than this) in a democracy."
India receives support from Israel! Israel has lent a supporting shoulder to India to destroy terrorism, without any conditions. Last week there was a major attack in Pulwama killing more than 40 CRPF soldiers and following that there was retaliation act two days back when Indian army soldiers shot dead the mastermind of Pulwama attack and three soldiers also lost their lives.
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures