Rio De Janeiro sources stated that fire swept through a training facility for Brazil's most popular football club Flamengo Friday, killing at least 10 people. Meanwhile the pre-dawn blaze in Rio de Janeiro hit a building that housed youth category players aged 14 to 17. Furthermore in addition to the deaths, three people were injured in the fire and the cause was not immediately known.
Reportedly Globo TV broadcast aerial footage of the fire, which it said had been brought under control after it burned for two hours. As per report the fire broke out at 5 am in the Vargem Grande district of Rio in a modern facility where the top flight professional Flamengo squad also trains. The Sportv channel said the dead were six players and four team staff and the main team had been due to practice at the same facility later in the morning.
Moreover youth league teams also train at the facility, known as Ninho do Urubu and Flamengo is the most popular club in football crazed Brazil. Apparently the training camp is in an area of western Rio that was hit by a huge storm Wednesday night, where six people were killed, because of those heavy rains the football facility remained without electricity or water Friday as the fire broke out.
JC Family Decides About Their Political Future? TDP Senior Leader and former Anantapur MP JC Diwakar Reddy announced retiring from politics. He feels politics changed over the last 40 years and it is difficult for him to adjust in present-day politics. JC did not contest in the recent election but two of his family members did only to lose.
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019
- Jagan's Victory Attracted Nation's Attention
- Trump gets embarrassed by tweet!