Reportedly in Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Tirupati and Guntur, TDP followers, Left parties' supporters and members of few organizations which are supporting Special Status demand for Andhra Pradesh are vigorously protesting against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, shouting "Go Back, Modi!" slogans across the streets by taking out rallies, ahead of Modi's meeting in Andhra Pradesh yesterday.
Meanwhile arrangements for the meeting are in full swing for the Prime Minister's meeting at Guntur, several places across Vijayawada and towns such as Guntur have hoarding and posters reflecting "Go Back, Modi" message, with a strong pitch ahead of the upcoming Assembly elections. Furthermore protestors said that "Modi has given polluted Yamuna water and mud. We are ready to return the pot in which he gave us Yamuna water. But, the Central Government have not granted Special Status or given Visakhapatnam Railway zone and all the promises which were made in the AP Reorganization Act, 2014."
Meanwhile when speaking at Nellore at a public meeting, Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that "Narendra Modi is coming to Guntur to scold him and he will do it and show him in bad light. The BJP, along with YSRCP and TRS, will get crores of return gifts from my people. Let them remember it, but, this PM never offered AP anything, not even its rightful share mentioned in the Act and show BJP that Telugu people have self-respect and reject BJP in our state."
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal