According to sources there are many rumors that TRS Siddipet MLA Harish Rao will not be inducted in the state cabinet and will contest for the Lok Sabha in the upcoming Parliament elections and as per report TRS party and supporters remained silent over this issue.
Meanwhile once again the future of Harish became a hot topic of discussion and this time it is KCR's niece who is responsible for these rumors. Reportedly Ramya Rao is TPCC official spokesperson and in a WhatsApp group by name 'Thaja Telangana,' she posted that Harish will resign to his MLA post and his wife Sreenitha will contest on his behalf from Siddipet. Furthermore as the WhatsApp group has Congress leaders as members, they started debating over it.
Moreover if Harish resigns, only after the Lok Sabha poll, the by-election for Siddipet can be held and it would take about four months from now. Apparently KCR's plans for playing a pivotal role in New Delhi, seems to be going smooth and whatever it is there is no room for third person from TRS to contest from Siddipet.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights