According to sources there are many rumors that TRS Siddipet MLA Harish Rao will not be inducted in the state cabinet and will contest for the Lok Sabha in the upcoming Parliament elections and as per report TRS party and supporters remained silent over this issue.
Meanwhile once again the future of Harish became a hot topic of discussion and this time it is KCR's niece who is responsible for these rumors. Reportedly Ramya Rao is TPCC official spokesperson and in a WhatsApp group by name 'Thaja Telangana,' she posted that Harish will resign to his MLA post and his wife Sreenitha will contest on his behalf from Siddipet. Furthermore as the WhatsApp group has Congress leaders as members, they started debating over it.
Moreover if Harish resigns, only after the Lok Sabha poll, the by-election for Siddipet can be held and it would take about four months from now. Apparently KCR's plans for playing a pivotal role in New Delhi, seems to be going smooth and whatever it is there is no room for third person from TRS to contest from Siddipet.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal