According to sources about 180 passengers of Indigo Airlines flying from Hyderabad to Lucknow were delayed for over six hours at the Hyderabad Shamshabad Airport on Saturday. The reason behind this is the pilot did not show up for duty. Meanwhile after six hours of delay, Indigo brought in a pilot who had had an early flight to catch to Doha.
Reportedly the Indigo flight 6E866 was scheduled to fly from Hyderabad at 4:10 pm on Saturday but after boarding the passengers had to wait for six grueling hours inside the flight before they finally took off and the flight finally took off sometime after 9:30 pm. Furthermore one flight passenger was told by Indigo officials that there was no pilot to fly the aircraft and the replacement pilot who could only be identified by his first name, Abhilash, was informed that he would have to fly the Lucknow bound flight only after 4 pm in the evening.
Moreover the replacement pilot before entering his cockpit apologized to the passengers for the delay. Apparently an airport official on the condition of anonymity told TNM, “There was an issue with the Indigo crew on Saturday, as the pilot meant for the flight had filed over the stipulated regulatory time”. The official said “The airline has to find a replacement for the delayed flight, this is one of the reasons for operational delays in domestic airlines”.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?