Former Karnataka Chief Minister Yeddyurappa confessing that the voice in the audio clip regarding horse trading with ministers of Karnataka was his voice, has left BJP leaders in shock. Karnataka BJP leader Yeddyurappa has accepted that he had met the son of Secular Janata Dal leader Naganna Gowda's son Saran gowda, however adding that Saran Gowda had come to meet on insistence of CM kumarasamy.
He further went on to say that Kumarasamy has changed the audio clip recorded with Saran Gowda as per his wish and has edited and released thus indulging in cheap way of politics. They have not released the complete audio of his conversation with Saran Gowda, said Yeddyurappa.
It must be noted that initially Yeddyurappa had said that the voice in the audio clip was not his voice, and now he has accepted it as his own, and this has shocked BJP. Stay tuned for more updates.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?