Sources from Tamilnadu stated that after rejecting the claim that his party was BJP's "B team," Makkal Needhi Maiam chief Kamal Hassan said it was being targeted as they were growing in stature. Meanwhile when addressing a party rally late, Hassan, without directly naming any outfit, said he was being targeted as his party was growing in stature. He said "One of the attacks was calling his party "the BJP's B team".
Furthermore refuting it, he said, "I am not a B team for anyone, this is Tamilnadu's A team." Meanwhile days ago, the DMK organ ‘Murasoli’, had alleged that he was accusing it of corruption due to “BJP's pressure”. Further attacking the grand alliance of the opposition parties, Hassan said the partners of the so-called "mahaghatbandhan" would jump on to the winning side after the Lok Sabha poll outcome if the opposite camp won. Hence during such times, only his party would stand upright without giving room for horse trading for the Tamilnadu people.
Moreover his party's voice will be heard in such a situation, he said, adding "we cannot say what is going to happen," an apparent reference to the Lok Sabha poll outcome. Hence describing himself as a fan of Mahatma Gandhi, he said the Father of the Nation was his mentor and because of him, he founded the party. Reportedly on a sword being gifted to him, he said it was an old practice, adding only "ahimsa is a big valor."
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar