Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan who is the head of Makkal Needhi Maiam political party had yesterday convened a grand meeting in Tirunelveli, during which he made many sharp remarks against those who troll or degrade him and his party.
He said that he will give strong remarks and replies to those who use bad words against him or his party adding that there are people who call his MNM party as the B team of BJP and said that being called B Team was bad word, and proclaimed that Makkal needhi Maiam is the A team of Tamilnadu.
He said that he never demanded seats from any political party and he is fearless and stands alone. He also questioned the center asking if they were shameless to announce that there are 60 lakh families below poverty line, because if they had good governance, there won't be so many families below poverty line.
Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested It is known to our readers that a few days ago, Producer Prasad V Potluri filed a case against Tollywood actor turned producer Bandla Ganesh. As per the complaint, Bandla Ganesh took a loan of 34 Crore during the making of Jr NTR's Temper and defaulted on an amount of 7 Crore. Bandla has been avoiding PVP since the movie release five years ago.
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year