Accordingly as per the latest news, Pakistan has violated with its fighter jet planes into Indian air space, in Jammu and Kashmir. However, they were sent back by Indian aircraft. Meanwhile returning, Pakistan is said to have dropped bombs but no damage has been reported so far.
Furthermore the Pakistan jets which entered into Indian airspace were in Nowshera and Poonch sectors in J&K. Indian air patrol could manage it well by sending it back. Reportedly, a parachute was seen while Pak's Air Force's F-16 was going back. It is yet to be confirmed if the pilot escaped through a parachute. Further on the one hand, the sources confirm that an Indian jet crashes into Budgam area in J&K and on the other hand, Asif Ghafoor (Pak Military spokesperson) claims that two Indian jets were crashed and one pilot has been arrested.
Moreover the level of emergency has not been announced by the Indian officials yet. But the civilian traffic has been temporarily stopped on safety measures.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar