Former Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar contested the last elections from Jai Samayikya Andhra Party and the lost deposit. Since then, he is trying to get close to Opposition Leader, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. He is often seen making critical comments about the ruling Telugu Desam Party all these years.
But Jagan refused him a ticket and Harsha Kumar has suddenly started criticizing Jagan Party now. Buzz in East Godavari is that he is trying to seek Amalapuram MP Ticket from TDP and is already negotiating with the party leaders. TDP is in two minds about admitting him since he is a bitter rival of the party since several years.
TDP is planning to field Former (Late) Lok Sabha Speaker, GMC Balayogi's son, Harish from this seat. TDP's sitting MP from here Pandula Ravindra Babu defected to YSR Congress the last month. Harsha Kumar earlier also tried to go to Janasena but now dropped the idea since he feels Janasena do not have the might to win a single MP seat in AP.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?