As per report a day after the Election Commission (EC) announced the poll schedule, Andhra Pradesh's main opposition YSRCP on Monday kicked off its poll campaign, with the party chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy urging people to give him a chance. Meanwhile when addressing a rally in Kakinada town in East Godavari district, he promised to provide corruption-free and good governance.
Furthermore simultaneous elections to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly and the Lok Sabha are scheduled on April 11. Apparently a main contender for power, YSRCP has decided to contest all 175 Assembly and 25 Lok Sabha seats on its own. When speaking at the gathering, Jagan told people that the YSRCP will be completing nine years on Tuesday and this period was tough for the party leaders and cadres as the parties in the power subjected them to severe hardships.
Furthermore Jagan, as the Leader of Opposition is popularly known, called upon people to teach a lesson to the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which he said, failed to fulfill the promises made in previous elections. Moreover he alleged that the TDP harmed the interests of the state by continuing as an ally of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for four years. Apparently it was only near the elections that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu remembered people. Moreover Jagan promised that his party would be different from the ruling party as it would ensure that the fruits of development and all the welfare schemes reach the targeted sections of the society.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu