As per report a day after the Election Commission (EC) announced the poll schedule, Andhra Pradesh's main opposition YSRCP on Monday kicked off its poll campaign, with the party chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy urging people to give him a chance. Meanwhile when addressing a rally in Kakinada town in East Godavari district, he promised to provide corruption-free and good governance.
Furthermore simultaneous elections to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly and the Lok Sabha are scheduled on April 11. Apparently a main contender for power, YSRCP has decided to contest all 175 Assembly and 25 Lok Sabha seats on its own. When speaking at the gathering, Jagan told people that the YSRCP will be completing nine years on Tuesday and this period was tough for the party leaders and cadres as the parties in the power subjected them to severe hardships.
Furthermore Jagan, as the Leader of Opposition is popularly known, called upon people to teach a lesson to the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which he said, failed to fulfill the promises made in previous elections. Moreover he alleged that the TDP harmed the interests of the state by continuing as an ally of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for four years. Apparently it was only near the elections that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu remembered people. Moreover Jagan promised that his party would be different from the ruling party as it would ensure that the fruits of development and all the welfare schemes reach the targeted sections of the society.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?