The Andhra Pradesh opposition leader and president of YSRCP YS Jagan has come down heavily against the ruling Andhra Pradesh TDP government headed by Chandrababu Naidu and lashed out at the current chief minister of the state with regards to the data theft and the breach of privacy of data pertaining to the citizens of the state.
In the recently held Samara Shankaravaram event in Kakinada as he addressed a huge gathering of several thousands of followers, YS Jagan had said that Chandrababu Naidu us a cyber criminal, and that he was the main man behind the data theft including personal info of public. He said that a panel must be formed to investigate how CBN had made a private firm access public data and how did he get the power to authorize that, and he added that for such a huge crime.
TDP must be disqualified from the Lok Saba elections. He also reminded the gathering that earlier in 2015 CBN was caught in Votes for notes scam and now caught in Data theft scam and both the times he has misused power for selfish reasons, and besides he also instructed his party people to educate people in villages to be aware of scams of CBN and not to vote for him.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries