Hyderabad sources reported that prominent Industrialist Potluri Vara Prasad from Vijayawada joined the YSRCP yesterday. Meanwhile PVP as he is popularly known as, met YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy yesterday morning at his Lotus Pond residence and joined the party in his presence. Furthermore Prasad V Potluri is a serial entrepreneur, philanthropist and educationalist and has his own production company called PVP cinema and is also a patron in LV Prasad Eye Institute.
When speaking to reporters after officially joining the party, he said that he was born in Vijayawada and was also educated there, so developing Vijayawada was his main agenda. Further he also said that YSR Congress Party President ,YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had a clear vision of how to develop the state capital and PVP said that he too had the same agenda because they saw development of the state as their main agenda and not politics.
Moreover when asked about the film industry he said that he would request the Telugu film producers to jointly conduct events in both the capitals cities. Apparently he would also create an environment where they can come and also produce films in the state of Andhra Pradesh and the idea was also to make Vijayawada a fun city. He added 'The capital development was a long process and people know till date what has been going on in the state, and if given the opportunity he would develop the city further, make it an extraordinary city, and put it on the global map".
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings