New Delhi sources stated that Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh said "PM Narendra Modi told young members of the film industry that they should choose content propagating the idea of "inclusive India and unity" when he met them earlier this year". Reportedly Ranveer had met the Prime Minister, along with Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Ayushmann Khurrana and others, in January this year.
Ranveer said "He met the Prime Minister recently, we had a very pleasant meeting and they apprised him what we as young members of the film fraternity are doing". Ranveer told reporters "He had something to say to us, which was, that if possible, we should choose content that has in it a message of inclusive India and unity". Further the actor was speaking at the announcement of 64th Vimal Filmfare Awards and also Ranveer said his upcoming '83, which chronicles India's first cricket world cup victory, is a film which will make the country proud.
He added "He was very happy to report to him that my next film '83' is one such film where it's truly team India. You have gentlemen from all across the country coming together to make the nation proud and it is also an extraordinary underdog story that he is very happy and proud to be a part of." Moreover the actor said "He believes him calling in life is to be an entertainer and so the best thing he can do is to fulfill what he believes is his purpose in life, that is to do his best to entertain people and when it comes to being a responsible citizen, he think he is".
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?