With the recent changes in the state, the political environment and vote politics is witnessing drastic changes, and people, politicians and neutrals are now firming up their stand. With the events unfolding in Andhra Pradesh politics, the favor of senior and retired politicians as well as upcoming politicians has shifted to YSRCP.
With many youngsters also joining YSRCP, the party is getting ready for a head to head collision with TDP. The five years governance of Chandrababu Naidu's TDP has been a total mess with frauds in capital city construction works, loan waivers, and also the failure to secure special category status.
With YS Jagan gaining respect and people's favor with his majestic move of padayatra like his father and his welfare and development activities called Navaratnas getting good response, as per early surveys and predictions, YSRCP has more chances of winning huge.
Some of the senior leaders are also ready to work in YS Jagan leadership and the most important among them are as follows:
a)TDP leader Dasari Jai Ramesh who has good support in Krishna district.
b)TDP leader and MLA challa Ramakrishna Reddy who has support in Kurnool and shifted to YSRCP.
c)Narne Srinivasa Reddy a close relative of CBN.
d)Industrialist Pocha Brahmananda Reddy and Dalit leader Madhusudhan Rao, Daggubati Hitesh and Daggubati family in general.
e) State BSc Marhani Rao, Mangunta Mahidhar Reddy, a former MLA, Mallikarjuna Reddy from Rajampet.
f)Anakapalli and Anantapur MPs Avanti Srinivas and Ravindra Babu, and many others have joined YSRCP and this trend of prominent people shifting camps has helped YSRCP prospects in the upcoming elections.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?