Sakshi media is widely being misused as the Lok Sabha elections are nearing and all of a sudden the number of copies was increased by 5 lakh copies and this had been used as a strategy to reach more people and influence them. These newspapers are planned and are distributed without even collecting fares to all voters from various strata of society who are at the hotels, parks, tea shops, restaurants.
This same technique was used by YCP even during the 2014 Lok Sabha elections and this time however the plan is getting exposed as election commission is closely watching and scrutinizing them. This cost for printing these 5 lakhs additional copies are being included by the YCP party in election expense and thus it is very obvious and proven that Sakshi media is purely working to help YSRCP and YS Jagan gain political mileage and advantage in Lok Sabha elections.
However this is going against YCP as allegations are made on the free issuing of these 5 lakhs copies of Sakshi and now the media house is forced to prepare documents to make it look legal.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?