Senior MP Rayapati Sambasiva Rao is in the race for Narasaraopet Lok Sabha constituency and his son Ranga Rao is seeking MLA ticket from Sattenapalli Assembly constituency in the coming elections. But then, TDP President Chandrababu Naidu is not in favor of accommodating Rayapati's son.
Speaker Kodela Siva Prasad Rao is likely to get one more chance from Sattenapalli. Rayapati is one of the owners of the Trasttroy company which has the Polavaram Project Tender. We are told that the Senior MP is blackmailing Chandrababu to reveal the details of the kickbacks in the project if his demands are not met with.
The Opposition in Andhra Pradesh is alleging massive corruption in the Polavaram Project. Even Prime Minister Narendra Modi made such allegations on Chandrababu. If Rayapati revolts against Chandrababu at this stage, it will malign Telugu Desam Party and it will result in a huge loss for the party in the elections.
2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut Reportedly popular cricketers Irfan Pathan and Harbhajan who have good number of fans in Chennai, after having played for Chennai Super Kings IPL cricket team, are all set to make their Kollywood debut soon. It was reported that Irfan Pathan has been roped in to play a role in the upcoming Vikram starrer
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories