Sources added with a little over a month left for the state of Tamilnadu to cast its vote in the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, Congress President Rahul Gandhi and DMK President MK Stalin came together in a show of unity. When speaking at the public rally organized by the Congress party in Nagercoil, Stalin slammed Prime Minister Narendra Modi, terming the upcoming elections the second war of Indian independence.
Stalin asserted “Tamilnadu and India cannot be liberated without defeating these two governments (AIADMK in state, BJP at the Centre). Meanwhile what we are facing is not just an election, but a battle for saving democracy and it is not just change of government; but the shift of power and they have joined hands with Rahul Gandhi in the war to capture power from the fascist Modi”, reiterating his proposal that the Congress chief should be the Prime Ministerial candidate for the 2019 elections.
Furthermore welcoming Rahul Gandhi’s leadership, Stalin said, “He asks Rahul Gandhi to make India shine because it has plunged into darkness. Meanwhile Prime Minister Narendra Modi, wearing new dresses and caps and roaming the world, India is not shining. Mr. Modi came to power by making a false promise on growth, growth and growth and they however, see only decline, decline and decline.”
Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days Reportedly the government of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday said postpaid mobile telephony would be restored from October 14, after 71 days of a communication shutdown in the Kashmir Valley, but warned of threats “of wide scale militant attacks being orchestrated from across the border”. Meanwhile after reviewing the situation, it has been decided that all postpaid mobile phones, irrespective
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17